Renewal Scholarship Criteria:
Scholarship renewals are conditional pending verification that student has maintained all criteria and are contingent on review of spring final semester grades.
All of the below information must be uploaded/updated no later than June 1st for each renewal year. If you are unsure if anything uploaded properly, it is your responsibility to contact us at email@example.com or call the office at 480-289-5761.
- Profile (account) created filled out completely and accurately Be sure to let us know:
- What college you are attending
- What your college ID is
- What your academic level will be for 2017-2018
- How many credits you have planned for the 2017-2018 school year
- If you can not get into your profile, please do not create a new one. Contact the office and we will assist you.
- Uploaded UPDATED Personal Statement.
- Uploaded Copy of current transcripts. Official or Unofficial transcripts are ok.
- Upload all volunteer hour tracking sheets
- Maintain a 2.5 or better grade point average
- Attend an Arizona university, community college or accredited vocational college (out of state with permission only)
- Completion of volunteering 15 hours with the Phoenix Union Foundation for Education or other charitable organizations as approved. We offer a variety of opportunities to volunteer and learn more about the Foundation. We have an annual Scholarship Golf Tournament, Scholarship Dinner, and Scholarship Reception as well as other opportunities to assist with general office support.* Volunteer Tracking Sheet
- Student’s unofficial transcript or semester grade report must be uploaded to your profile by January 15th and June 1st of each semester.
If you would like to send us a short testimonial on how the Phoenix Union Foundation for Education scholarship has impacted your college career, it would be greatly appreciated. Please click here to send your testimonial.